Useful links
  • پورتال امام خمینی
  • دفتر مقام معظم رهبری
  • ریاست جمهوری
  • معاونت امور مجلس
  • نقشه جامع علمی کشور
  • Ministry of Science, Research and Technology
  • صندوق احیا و بهره برداری از بناهای تاریخی و فرهنگی کشور
Issuing of Separate Passport


This is an application for having names as registered with a passport, separated from the passport such that a new passport is issued separately for the individuals.

This is done in the following people:

  • Under 18 children, with a written out permission letter from the father/Guardian
  • Spouse
  • Children above 18

Required documents

  • 2 Filled-out copies of the application Form [ 101 ], for the segregation of a Passport that includes more than one individuals personal details.(For children under 18 yrs of age the form must be completed by their father or guardian)
  • Filled out permission letter, found In form [ 114 ], for issuing a passport for the individuals child.
  • The Original and a photocopy of passport ( including first 11 pages, as well as the page containing the details on last entry and departure to & from Iran )
    *In case the last departure of one of the passport companions is inscribed in another persons passport, that passport should also be available.
  • Original Iranian Birth Certificate (Shenasname), and photocopies of all the pages of the Birth Certificate(This document must contain an ID photo for those above 15 years of age.
  • The original and photocopy of residence permit card.
  • Four 3x4cm passport photos taken within the past six month, (Including a full face, front view, open eyes, a plain white background & without a hat, glasses or neck scarves). According to the regulations of the IRI, women applicants should be wearing head scarves. [Note: Applicant should also remember to include their personal details on the backside of the passport photos.]
  • A filled out copy of form [ 103 ], for changing place of residence, and issuance of multiple exiting permit.
  • Original and photocopy of the Certificate of Completion of Military Service or Exemption from Service, or filling out Form [ 104 ] for granting permission to exit once a year(for those required to do Military service and those born after 1338 (1959) who have not yet done their service and are not in possession of any Exemptions and have left the country before 29 of Esfand 1382 (March 2003) and for a stay of 2 years abroad. )
  • A photocopy of their citizenship card (Front and back) and a photo copy of their  Passport.



Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
Islamic Republic of IRAN,
All Rights Reserved